Your weekly roundup :: September 20 – 24
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Join 4word as we begin a new decade of ministry to empower 10 million women in the workplace to integrate faith and work to become the world changers God intends them to be. You can give now by clicking the button below or you can text “GIVE21” to 95577.
Molly Smith, Chief Client Officer at HundredX with a side hustle as a health coach, shares why she became so invested in fitness and offers up her secret weapon to successfully fitting exercise into your own busy schedule.
Did you know our Monday blogs are available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
On this episode, Elizabeth Knox, founder of MatchPace and author of the upcoming book, Work Reimagined, talks about why de-prioritizing has been key to her making it through the pandemic workflow.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Teresa Ghilarducci with Forbes warns that the discrimination women face on the labor market lasts a lifetime.
Gary Thomas with Focus on the Family shares how appreciating your spouse will strengthen your marriage — and change you.
Emma Jarred writes for Relevant Magazine and challenges Christians to consider if their church is going to raise up a generation of compassionate, people-loving Jesus-followers, or will it breed hurt, misunderstanding and manipulation?
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Jennifer Cook.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
National Virtual Events
Integrating Faith in Modern Life Interactive Workshop – Hosted by Alli Worthington – Friday, 9/24 @ Noon Central – $15
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Oklahoma City Making Connections – 9/25 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 9/28 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston September Gathering – 9/28 @ 6:00 PM
- Charleston Coffee & Catch Up – 9/29 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 9/29 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 10/5 @7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 10/6 @ 7:30 AM
- Dallas Fellowship Breakfast – 10/7 @ 8:00 AM
- Seattle Gathering – 10/7 @ 6:00 PM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 10/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Luncheon – 10/12 @ 11:30 AM
- Chicago Power Breakfast – 10/12 @ 7:00 AM
- DuPage Virtual Meet Up – 10/12 @ 6:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Tuesday Bible Study – 10/12 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Wednesday Bible Study – 10/13 @ 7:30 AM
- Austin South Small Group – 10/14 @ 1:00 PM
- Dallas Virtual Breakfast – 10/15 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden- 10/16 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants – 10/16 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 10/16 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin – NW Gathering – 10/17 @ 6:00 PM
- Houston Gathering – 10/19 @ 6:00 PM
- Houston Virtual Tuesday Bible Study – 10/19 @ 7:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 10/19 @ Noon
- Austin Cedar Park Small Group – 10/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit Gathering – 10/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Wednesday Bible Study – 10/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District – 10/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 10/21 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 10/21 @ Noon
- Dallas Breakfast in the City – 10/22 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma Making Connections – 10/23 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 10/26 @ 7:30 AM
- Charleston Coffee & Catch Up – 10/27 @ 8:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Wednesday Bible Study – 10/27 @ 7:30 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon – 10/27 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.