Your weekly roundup :: September 6 – 10
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Join 4word as we begin a new decade of ministry to empower 10 million women in the workplace to integrate faith and work to become the world changers God intends them to be. You can give now by clicking the button below or you can text “GIVE21” to 95577.
Cassie Dennis shares how leaving her job gave her a fresh perspective on the fact that wellness isn’t a destination but rather, a journey.
Did you know our Monday blogs are available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
On this episode, Dr. Mollie Bond shares her advice for the times when tough, life-altering decisions will need to be made in the name of giving yourself better quality of life.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Adi Gaskell with Forbes lists five findings from a recent Washington University in St. Louis study that could have enduring consequences for working mothers.
Former White House staff member and 4word Advisory Board member, Charity Wallace, pens a powerful article on why we cannot abandon Afghan women to the Taliban again.
Eddie Kaufholz writes on Relevant Magazine with his advice on how to change the world through your vocation.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Kathleen Cooke.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
National Virtual Events
Integrating Faith in Modern Life Interactive Workshop – Hosted by Alli Worthington – Friday, 9/24 @ Noon Central – $15
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 9/11 @ 10:00 AM
- Portland – A Saturday in wine country! – 9/11 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Luncheon September – 9/14 @ 11:30 AM
- Chicago Power Breakfast – 9/14 @ 7:00 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 9/14 @ noon
- Austin Cedar Park Small Group – 9/15 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit VIRTUAL Gathering – 9/15 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Gathering – 9/15 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 9/16 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 9/16 @ 12:00 PM
- Dallas Virtual Breakfast – 9/17 @ 8:00 AM
- C-Level Forum Virtual Gathering – 9/18 @ 9:30 AM
- Dupage Fall Launch – 9/18 @ 8:30 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering – 9/18 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Sept. Coffee & Yoga Pants – 9/18 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 9/18 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin – NW Gathering – 9/19 @ 6:00 PM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon – 9/22 @ Noon
- Dallas Breakfast in the City – 9/24 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Making Connections – 9/25 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.