Your weekly roundup :: September 13 – 17
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Join 4word on Sept. 20-24 as we begin a new decade of ministry to empower 10 million women in the workplace to integrate faith and work to become the world changers God intends them to be. You can give now by clicking the button below or you can text “GIVE21” to 95577.
Kim Vastine shares a powerful message on God’s plan and purpose for creating our bodies as temples and what that means for our physical, mental, and spiritual wellness.
Did you know our Monday blogs are available in Spanish and Mandarin? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
On this episode, Elizabeth Knox, founder of MatchPace and author of the upcoming book, Work Reimagined, talks about why de-prioritizing has been key to her making it through the pandemic workflow.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Mandy Price of Kanarys writes for HR Drive to highlight why employers are losing trained, qualified and talented workers, and how proactive companies can change that.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates lists three things to consider with regard to how social media impacts relationships.
Dr. Klaus Issler with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics explains that, by taking a deeper look at Jesus’ teachings and his own “secular” work experience prior to his public ministry, we may come to appreciate how this form of work had a significant role in Jesus’ life.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Kathleen Cooke.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
National Virtual Events
Integrating Faith in Modern Life Interactive Workshop – Hosted by Alli Worthington – Friday, 9/24 @ Noon Central – $15
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- C-Level Forum Virtual Gathering – 9/18 @ 9:30 AM
- Dupage Fall Launch – 9/18 @ 8:30 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering – 9/18 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Sept. Coffee & Yoga Pants – 9/18 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 9/18 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin – NW Gathering – 9/19 @ 6:00 PM
- San Antonio – 9/21 @ Noon
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon – 9/22 @ Noon
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 9/22 @ 7:30 AM
- Phoenix Open House – 9/23 @ 6:00 PM
- Dallas Breakfast in the City – 9/24 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Making Connections – 9/25 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 9/28 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston September Gathering – 9/28 @ 6:00 PM
- Charleston Coffee & Catch Up – 9/29 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Bible Study – 9//29 @ 7:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.