Your weekly roundup :: October 11 – 15
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Emma Sharma, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel at Valiant Integrated Services and 4word board member, opens up about how her team navigated pandemic interruptions to their normal workflow and what she hopes will continue to stick around post-pandemic.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
On this episode, Rev. Dr. Nicole Martin, Senior Vice President of Ministry Impact at American Bible Society, talks about why and how community has the potential to give you a powerful, unshakable confidence.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Lindsay Kohler with Forbes examines what the recent McKinsey report revealed about “emotional labor” and its massive effects on women in the workplace.
Career Contessa addresses a very common feeling among professionals and offers seven ways to acknowledge and move forward from these times.
Matt Chandler writes for Relevant Magazine about why now is the time to get comfortable with sharing your faith with others.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring LaDonna Slade.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden- 10/16 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants – 10/16 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 10/16 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin – NW Gathering – 10/17 @ 6:00 PM
- Houston Gathering – 10/19 @ 6:00 PM
- Houston Virtual Tuesday Bible Study – 10/19 @ 7:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 10/19 @ Noon
- Austin Cedar Park Small Group – 10/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Detroit Gathering – 10/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Wednesday Bible Study – 10/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District – 10/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 10/21 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 10/21 @ Noon
- Dallas Breakfast in the City – 10/22 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma Making Connections – 10/23 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 10/26 @ 7:30 AM
- Charleston Coffee & Catch Up – 10/27 @ 8:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Wednesday Bible Study – 10/27 @ 7:30 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon – 10/27 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.