Your weekly roundup :: November 1 – 5
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Are you struggling to feel grateful? You’re definitely not alone. In November, let’s learn how to redefine gratitude and thanksgiving.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
On this episode, Cynthia Nwaubani, a corporate banking executive from Nigeria and co-chair of the 2022 4word Gala, shares an incredible story of gratitude for where her life has gone and what she has learned along the way.
Our work, love, pray favorites
New Women In The Workplace Report Reveals High Burnout, Highlights Women’s Contributions To Corporate Culture
Naz Beheshti with Forbes dives into the key takeaways from the latest Women in the Workplace report from McKinsey & Company and LeanIn.org.
In an interview with RELEVANT Magazine, Rev. Jacqui Lewis discusses her upcoming book, Fierce Love: A Bold Path to Ferocious Courage and Rule-Breaking Kindness That Can Heal the World.
Joshua Nangle with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics explains why Christians should go to work and not seek to achieve peace but rather to receive it.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Monica Escobar.
4word: Community Group Events
Many of our Community Groups continue to host virtual meetings in 2021. If you are not connected yet, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Charleston Luncheon – 11/9 @ 11:30 AM
- Chicago Power Breakfast – 11/9 @ 7:00 AM
- DuPage Virtual Meet Up – 11/9 @ 6:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 11/9 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Wednesday Bible Study – 11/10 @ 7:30 AM
- Washington DC Gathering – 11/10 @ TBD
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 11/13 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 11/16 @ 7:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 11/16 @ Noon
- Detroit Virtual Meeting – 11/17 @ 5:30 PM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Wednesday Bible Study – 11/17 @ 7:30 AM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District – 11/17 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 11/18 @ 6:30 PM
- Houston Gathering – 11/18 @ 6:00 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 11/18 @ Noon
- Dallas Nov. Virtual Breakfast – 11/19 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 11/20 @ 10:00 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants – 11/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 11/20 @ 9:00 AM
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 11/23 @ 7:30 AM
- Tulsa Virtual Luncheon – 11/24 @ Noon
- Houston Virtual Weekly Tuesday Bible Study – 11/30 7:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.