Your weekly roundup :: February 21 – 25
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
The 2022 Gala Auction is OPEN! Bid now on exciting trips and NOT TO MISS items. Click here and SIGN IN to begin bidding. Thank you for your support of 4word!
Diana Romero, CEO, Integrated Purpose Management LLC, shares how to listen well when you’re talking with God and how to open your heart to trust that He is leading your decision.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to the conclusion of Lori Joe Brown‘s story to hear why she thinks it’s so important to find connection in the workplace, and what has driven her forward as she’s traveled God’s path for her life.
Our work, love, pray favorites
The Bharat Express News examines why hiring a woman as CEO changes the way all women in the company are viewed and improves their prospects, according to a new study.
Pastor Ben Douglass writes for The Columbus Dispatch with reasons why singleness is not an accident, and to remind you that God has a plan and purpose for you in your singleness, right now.
Jayson Casper with Christianity Today reports that Sunday sermons from Baptists and Pentecostals in Ukraine focus on peacemaking but also aftermath of any Russian invasion.
Diana Mao is a modern day abolitionist, on a quest to end human trafficking. She co-founded Nomi Network after a rewarding career in economic development and management consulting. Since its inception, Mao has played an instrumental role in making Nomi Network the catalytic international organization it is today.
4word: Community Group Events
“Strategic Impact: Build Your Strategic Planning Skills” Virtual Gathering – hosted by 4word: Phoenix – 3/2 @ 11:30 AM MST
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 2/25 @ 8:00 AM
- Gala Welcome Tour – 2/26 @ 9:30 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 2/26 @ 10:30 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/2 @ 11:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Wed Bible Study – 3/2 @ 7:30 AM
- Phoenix Virtual Lunch & Learn – 3/2 @ 11:30 AM (click above to Register)
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast **NOTE CHANGED DATE** – 3/11 @ 8:00 AM
- Seattle Monthly Gathering – 3/3 @ 6:00 PM
- DC Metro Family Game Night – 3/5 @ 6:00 PM
- Charleston Luncheon – 3/8 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Power Breakfast – 3/8 @ 7:00 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/9 @ 11:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Wed Bible Study – 3/9 @ 7:30 AM
- Military Virtual Fellowship – 03/09 @ 7:00PM cst
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 3/12 @ 10:00 AM
- Phoenix Brunch Gathering – 3/12 @ 10:30 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 3/15 @ Noon
- Detroit Monthly Gathering – 3/16 @ 5:30
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/16 @11:30 AM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Gathering – 3/16 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 3/17 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon 3/17 @ Noon
- Virtual Global Gathering – 3/18 @ 8:00 AM
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 3/19 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering – 3/19 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 3/19 @ 9:00 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/23 @ 11:30 AM
- Military Virtual Study – 3/23 @ 5:00 CST
- Tulsa Luncheon – 3/23 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 3/25 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 3/26 @ 10:30 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/30 @ 11:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.