Your weekly roundup :: March 14 – 18
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Annette Stewart, Director, Royal Bank of Canada, shares where to seek out advice when you need input on a decision or situation, and what you should do with feedback (good or bad) when it’s given to you.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
This month, we’re sharing the story of Jennifer Jackson. A self-called latchkey child, Jennifer quickly became outgoing, inclusive, and entrepreneurial but still felt like she was missing something.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Kim Elsesser writes for Forbes about a recent study that found a whopping 68% of U.S. women experienced burnout in the previous seven days, while only 50% of U.S. men reported the same.
Francesca Street with CNN shares a heart-warming story of a friendship born out of total chance.
Margaret Feinberg with Relevant Magazine shares a devotional with advice and a prayer for those struggling with comparing their lives to others’.
Christa Vanzant shares invaluable mentoring and mentee tips on the “silent retreat.” It is extremely important to unplug, breathe, rest and take care of yourself. Be more intentional with your life and know when to take breaks at peak moments of stress.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Virtual Global Gathering – 3/18 @ 8:00 AM
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 3/19 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering – 3/19 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 3/19 @ 9:00 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/23 @ 11:30 AM
- Military Virtual Study – 3/23 @ 5:00 CST
- Tulsa Luncheon – 3/23 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 3/25 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 3/26 @ 10:30 AM
- Houston Virtual NOON Bible Study – 3/30 @ 11:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.