Your weekly roundup :: April 4 – 8
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Don’t miss this chance to engage with Alli Worthington – Best-selling author of four books; Speaker and coach who has helped 1000s of people start online businesses; Former consultant and strategist; And former COO of Propel Women. This is a virtual interactive workshop. Register to receive the virtual link and the materials to participate live.
Have you felt God calling you in a certain direction on your journey to find influence? Get ready to embark on a time of preparation!
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Jennifer Jackson’s story to hear when she began to see and value the impact being an influence on others can have.
Our work, love, pray favorites
What am I doing with my life? What career is right for me? How do I know what to do with my life? If you’ve asked yourself these questions, Caileen Kehayas Holden with Career Contessa helps you dive in and find answers.
Mike Bechtle with Focus on the Family lists some long-term problems that, like termites, can eat away at the foundation of your marriage. But you can fix a broken relationship by exterminating them.
Joanna Sanders with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics shares seven steps from Abraham’s servant, an unlikely model for us for faithful service in our own workplaces.
With great power comes great responsibility. Enjoy this special mentoring session with Diana Romero, 4word mentor ask the key question about self-awareness…Am I adding value? Hear Diana’s story about her toughest job ever and how she dealt with the tough challenge.
This show sponsored by Gracefully-Yours.com. Use discount code Mentor50 and get 50% off all products at www.gracefully-yours.com.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DC Bi-Monthly Brunch – 4/9 @ 11:30 AM
- Bay Area Connect and Pray – 4/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Philly South Gathering – 4/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Monthly Luncheon – 4/12 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 4/12 @ 7:00 AM
- Military Fellowship – 4/13 @ 7:00PM CST
- Global Virtual Gathering – 4/15 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 4/16 @ 8:45 AM
- Philly Fairmount/Spring Garden – 4/16 @ 10:00
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast Group – 4/16 @ 9:00
- San Antonio Monthly Luncheon – 4/19 @ Noon
- Detroit Monthly Gathering – 4/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Philly Old City/Historic District – 4/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly Gathering – 4/21 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 4/21 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 4/22 @ 8:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.