Your weekly roundup :: May 2 – 6
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
If 2022 hasn’t started off the way you thought it would, or you’re just wanting an extra set of eyes on your plans for this year, becoming a mentee in the summer session of the 4word Mentor Program is a great place to plug in! For 10 weeks, you will work one-on-one with a hand-selected mentor who will offer guidance on any and all issues or questions you’re having in your professional, personal, and spiritual life. Click the button below to sign up!
Diana Romero, CEO, Integrated Purpose Management LLC, encourages all of us to put in the time to really learn about the unique strengths God has placed in each of us.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Favor Lee‘s journey to finding a beautiful way to join all areas of her life together under the umbrella of faith.
Our work, love, pray favorites
In a Q&A with Lana Peters, VP at Hibob in the Americas, she explained how mentorship plays a critical role in female advancement in the workplace.
Bailey Hurley with Relevant Magazine explains how you can foster a sustainable relationship dynamic among your friendships.
Daniel Silliman with Christianity Today interviews Reasons to Believe astrophysicist Jeff Zweerink on collapsing stars, quantum gravity, why physics isn’t finished, and what that tells us about our creator.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday show featuring an open conversation with Emma Sharma about mental health
Emma Sharma, founder of Swallowtail Group, speaks openly about her own unique journey with mental health.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- C-Level Eastern Virtual Meeting – 5/7 @ 10:30 AM EST
- Charleston Monthly Luncheon – 5/10 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 5/10 @ 7:00 AM
- Military Virtual Fellowship – 5/11 @ 7:00PM CST
- Phoenix Lunch Gathering – 5/12 @ 11:30 AM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 5/13 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 5/14 @ 10:00 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 5/17 @ Noon
- Detroit Gathering – 5/18 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Gathering – 5/18 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly Gathering – 5/19 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 5/19 @ Noon
- Chicagoland Summer Kickoff Happy Hour – 5/19 @ 5:30 PM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 5/20 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants Gathering – 5/21 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering – 5/21 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast Group – 5/21 @ 9:00 AM
- C-level North Virtual Gathering – 5/24 @ 6:30 PM CST
- Military Study – 5/25 @ 7:00 PM CST
- Tulsa Luncheon – 5/25 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 5/27 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 5/28 @ 10:30 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.