Your weekly roundup :: May 23 – 27
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
Diana Romero, CEO, Integrated Purpose Management LLC, shares her advice for setting aside daily time in your busy life to meet with God, grow a deeper, more fulfilling relationship with Him, and become a woman after God’s own heart.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Maria Tapias’ journey to having her dreams become reality and her relationship with God become her foundation.
Our work, love, pray favorites
John Kitchens with Entrepreneur encourages leaders to check for these six signs of failed leadership if you’re worried about your team’s performance.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates explains why singleness in your forties means it’s a time to put faith and trust into full action.
Angie Ward with Christianity Today interviews Matthew D. Kim to learn why he believes addressing pain is part of a preacher’s calling.
Diana Romero leads The Integrated Life and talks in this episode about true balance between work and life given the number of women that work at home. Her tips are relevant and timely for both mentors and mentees.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Next Global Gathering – 6/17 @ 8:00 AM CST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 5/27 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 5/28 @ 10:30 AM
- Seattle Gathering – 6/2 @ 6:00 PM
- Military Fellowship – 06/08 @ 7:00PM CST
- Charleston Luncheon – 6/9 @ 12:00 PM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 6/10 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 6/11 @ 10:00 AM
- Phoenix BRUNCH Gathering – 6/11 @ 10:30 AM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 6/14 @ 7:00 AM
- Detroit Gathering – 6/15 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District – 6/15 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly – 6/16 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 6/16 @ 12:00 PM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 6/17 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 6/18 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 6/18@ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 6/18 @ 9:00 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 6/21 @ Noon
- Houston Virtual Meeting – 6/21 @ 6:00 PM
- Military Study – 6/22 @ 7:00 PM CST
- DFW Dallas Breakfast 6/24 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 6/25 @ 10:30 AM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 6/29 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.