Your weekly roundup :: June 20 – 24
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Emma Sharma, Founder and Principal of Swallowtail Group, encourages leaders who wish to be successful and impactful to not be afraid of getting “into the weeds” with their teams and those they wish to influence.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Danelle Radney‘s journey to learning to hit “pause” on her drive and make sure that she was still following God’s roadmap for her life.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
Our work, love, pray favorites
Elyse Rosenblum and Julie Coffman with Forbes write about why many actions can advance diversity, equity, and inclusion, but organizations often lack data to know how well they’re working.
Karen Brundieck with Focus on the Family reminds mothers that it is important to think of how to battle fatigue in the midst of all you have to accomplish.
Brittany Seabury explains why God does some of His best work in the in-between places.
Our summer series continues with Kristen Stockton from 4wordwomen.org. Kristen is highly focused, always positive and blueprints of life. Hear about how to build communities in a post COVID-19 environment.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Virtual Global Gathering – 7/15 @ 8:00 AM Central Time
Bay Area “The Road Ahead Summer 2022 Cohort Series begins7/5 @ 6:00 PM Pacific Time
NEW! 4word Women in STEM Virtual Group beginning 9/13 @ 6:00 PM Central Time
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 6/24 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 6/25 @ 10:30 AM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 6/29 @ Noon
- Bay Area “The Road Ahead Summer 2022 Cohort- Virtual Series” – 7/5 @ 6:00 PM Pacific
- Seattle Gathering – 7/7 @ 6:00 PM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 7/8 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 7/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Monthly Luncheon – 7/12 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 7/12 @ 7:00 AM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 7/15 @ 8:00 AM Central Time
- Houston Summer Social – 7/15 @ 7:30 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 7/16 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 7/16 @ 9:00 AM
- Houston Gathering Virtually – 7/19 @ 6:30 PM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 7/19 @ Noon
- Detroit Gathering – 7/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Virtual Gathering – 7/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 7/21 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 7/21 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 7/22 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 7/23 @ 10:30 AM
- Military Study – 7/27 @ 7:00 PM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 7/27 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.