Your weekly roundup :: June 6 – 10
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
Read a special message from 4word founder Diane Paddison about exciting things happening at 4word as we begin our second decade!
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 1 of Danelle Radney‘s story and hear how, from a young age, Danelle leaned into an innate drive to succeed and make a difference in the world.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Sophie Caldecott with Career Contessa writes about why, in an age of endless screens and notifications vying for our attention, giving someone your full attention is such a gift.
Kurt W. Bubna with Focus on the Family shares his advice for making the important relational shift to grandparenthood.
Relevant Magazine shares a devotional written to help inspire all of us to be “the best” for someone else.
Our returning mentor is media specialist Kathleen Cooke. Her faith centered leadership continues to minister to so many people, especially women leaders seeking balance between work, life, and passion.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Next Global Gathering – 6/17 @ 8:00 AM CST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 6/10 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 6/11 @ 10:00 AM
- Phoenix BRUNCH Gathering – 6/11 @ 10:30 AM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 6/14 @ 7:00 AM
- Detroit Gathering – 6/15 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District – 6/15 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly – 6/16 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 6/16 @ 12:00 PM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 6/17 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 6/18 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 6/18@ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 6/18 @ 9:00 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 6/21 @ Noon
- Houston Virtual Meeting – 6/21 @ 6:00 PM
- Military Study – 6/22 @ 7:00 PM CST
- DFW Dallas Breakfast 6/24 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 6/25 @ 10:30 AM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 6/29 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.