Use This Skill to Thrive at Work
Your weekly roundup :: May 30 – June 3
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
How Can I Be Prepared to Answer God’s Call?
As we end this month’s discussion, we take a look back at the advice we featured this month of 4word women just like you.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
NEW episode – Listen to Part 2 of Maria Tapias’ story
Listen to Part 2 of Maria Tapias’ journey to having her dreams become reality and her relationship with God become her foundation.
Our work, love, pray favorites
How to Stop Being Underutilized at Work
May Busch shares ways to use your strengths and create a role at work that you would enjoy and where you can contribute.
Strengthen Your Emotional Connection in Marriage by Building Your Friendship
Dr. Mike Bechtle with Focus on the Family writes about why friendship in marriage is vital, and how to not let emotional connection in marriage fade away but revive it using these tips.
15 Prayers for a Violent World
W. David O. Taylor with Christianity Today discusses how to pray in an age weary with suffering.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday show featuring Diana Romero!
Diana Romero leads The Integrated Life and talks in this episode about true balance between work and life given the number of women that work at home. Her tips are relevant and timely for both mentors and mentees.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Next Global Gathering – 6/17 @ 8:00 AM CST
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Military Fellowship – 06/08 @ 7:00PM CST
- Charleston Luncheon – 6/9 @ 12:00 PM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 6/10 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 6/11 @ 10:00 AM
- Phoenix BRUNCH Gathering – 6/11 @ 10:30 AM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 6/14 @ 7:00 AM
- Detroit Gathering – 6/15 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District – 6/15 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly – 6/16 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 6/16 @ 12:00 PM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 6/17 @ 8:00 AM CST
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 6/18 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 6/18@ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 6/18 @ 9:00 AM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 6/21 @ Noon
- Houston Virtual Meeting – 6/21 @ 6:00 PM
- Military Study – 6/22 @ 7:00 PM CST
- DFW Dallas Breakfast 6/24 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 6/25 @ 10:30 AM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 6/29 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.