Your weekly roundup :: June 27 – July 1
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
We wrap up this month’s discussion on what you need to empower you on your journey, and it all comes down to what’s in your hand.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Danelle Radney‘s journey to learning to hit “pause” on her drive and make sure that she was still following God’s roadmap for her life.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
Our work, love, pray favorites
Sarah O’Brien with CNBC shares a recent study which shows that on average, men are saving more for retirement than their female counterparts.
Nikolina Ilic with Women’s Health discusses how to navigate the trickiness and heartache of ending a friendship and shares a mindfulness tool to help bring compassion to the situation.
Jon Bloom with Desiring God presents three stories that illustrate three ways God mercifully manifested his faithfulness to his beloved children through ordaining their afflictions.
Success Made to Last Mentoring Monday focuses on setting Godly examples and being role models. Hear from Naomi Inman, a very experienced mentor and counselor.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
Virtual Global Gathering – 7/15 @ 8:00 AM Central Time
Bay Area “The Road Ahead Summer 2022 Cohort Series begins7/5 @ 6:00 PM Pacific Time
NEW! 4word Women in STEM Virtual Group beginning 9/13 @ 6:00 PM Central Time
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Bay Area “The Road Ahead Summer 2022 Cohort- Virtual Series” – 7/5 @ 6:00 PM Pacific
- Seattle Gathering – 7/7 @ 6:00 PM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 7/8 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 7/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Charleston Monthly Luncheon – 7/12 @ 1:00 PM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 7/12 @ 7:00 AM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 7/15 @ 8:00 AM Central Time
- Houston Summer Social – 7/15 @ 7:30 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 7/16 @ 10:00 AM
- Tulsa Breakfast Group – 7/16 @ 9:00 AM
- Houston Gathering Virtually – 7/19 @ 6:30 PM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 7/19 @ Noon
- Detroit Gathering – 7/20 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Virtual Gathering – 7/20 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Gathering – 7/21 @ 6:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 7/21 @ Noon
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 7/22 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 7/23 @ 10:30 AM
- Military Study – 7/27 @ 7:00 PM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 7/27 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.