Your weekly roundup :: July 25 – 29
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Camille K. Walker JD weathered many changes in her life, from a job ending to a marriage dissolving. Read how she became receptive to change.
Did you know we have Monday blogs available in Spanish and Mandarin?
Listen to Part 2 of Donna Letier‘s story to learn what she has figured out is crucial to having a life that is successful and fulfilled.
Be part of a global mission to impact 10 million women to integrate their faith at home and at work. 4word is a global organization with expansive networks connecting women every day. Join us and be part of the journey. To learn more about Journey 4word, click here!
Our work, love, pray favorites
Nobuko Kobayashi writes for Nikkei Asia to explain why leveraging weak ties will carry all of us further.
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates writes about how the modern-day version of chivalry is a sad departure from what it used to be, and how to restore it to its former glory.
Elizabeth Moyer with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics lists encouraging Scripture that gives us principles to live by in any situation to help orient our face to our Father God.
Marion Medina shares her heart and wisdom from 17 years of ministry. This is ALL about life transformation for Kingdom work. Listen to this show that has extreme focus on evaluating disruptions, scheduling time for reflections, and listening to what God has to say for us. Thanks to our sponsors from Heatherbarnes.com and gracefully-yours.com greeting cards.
4word: Community Group Events
If you are not yet connected with a community group, please join one! See the complete list of virtual meetings by clicking HERE.
NEW! 4word Women in STEM Virtual Group beginning – 9/13 @ 6:00 PM Central Time
Ongoing Monthly Gatherings
- Seattle Gathering – 8/4 @ 6:00 PM
- Charleston Monthly Luncheon – 8/9 @ 1:00 PM
- Executive Women North – 8/9 @ 6:30 PM
- Chicago Virtual Power Breakfast – 8/9 @ 7:00 AM
- DFW North Dallas Breakfast – 8/12 @ 8:00 AM
- Philadelphia South Gathering – 8/13 @ 10:00 AM
- Houston Monthly Meeting – 8/16 @ 6:30 PM
- San Antonio Luncheon – 8/16 @ Noon
- Detroit Monthly Gathering – 8/17 @ 6:00 PM
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District Gathering – 8/17 @ 7:30 AM
- Colorado Springs Monthly – 8/18 @ 6:30 PM
- Phoenix Happy Hour Gathering – 8/18 @ 5:30 PM
- Portland Luncheon – 8/18 @ 12:00 PM
- Virtual Global Gathering – 8/19 @ 8:00 AM
- DFW Coffee & Yoga Pants – 8/20 @ 8:45 AM
- Philadelphia Fairmount/Spring Garden – 8/20 @ 10:00AM
- Tulsa Monthly Breakfast Group – 8/20 @ 9:00AM
- Military Study – 8/24 @ 6:00 PM
- DFW Dallas Breakfast – 8/26 @ 8:00 AM
- Oklahoma City Gathering – 8/27 @ 10:30 AM
- Tulsa Luncheon – 8/31 @ Noon
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.