Executive Women 4Christ
Jump to a section:
About / Events / Sponsors / Past Attendees / EW4C Profile Survey
The world need women leaders.
As a leader in your field or industry, you know the impact of outstanding female leadership. You also know that women leaders are often in short supply. This can leave a leader like you feeling alone and unsupported.
We believe you shouldn’t have to navigate work, life and faith on your own because God designed you for community. You are worthy of being surrounded by loving and supportive women who understand the unique challenges you face as a woman at the highest levels of leadership.
4word’s EW4C is a community of influential Christian women leaders who elevate each other spiritually, relationally, and professionally to make a bold difference in the world.
Two ways to find your tribe:
Connect with an EW4C Community Group. These groups of 6-10 influential leaders meet either every-other-month or once a quarter to share challenges, pray and grow together.
Attend the life-changing EW4C Forum. The forum is a three-day opportunity to hear from and interact with world-class speakers who address the spiritual, relational and professional challenges unique to influential women leaders. It’s also a time to be refreshed and reenergized through Master Mind sessions and quality R&R. Registration is limited to 55 executive women.
Is EW4C a good fit for me?
If you are a follower of Jesus and a recognized leader in your industry, the answer is probably “yes!” Simply click below, tell us about yourself and our Director of Programs will connect with you asap.
Want to help us empower women in the workplace around the globe?
Become a Transformational Luminary donor TODAY with Journey 4word. Your donations support women who are integrating faith at work and home around the world!
Hear testimonials from past Forum participants
“This (Forum) group of women is unlike anything else in the business world, the church world, or the women world. It is a refreshing reconciliation in Christ Jesus of all things we face as women in executive levels of business leadership. It is lovely, powerful and energizing!”
“There is truly something special about being in a room of Christian women leaders with the same experiences of navigating professional and personal lives as we lean into our faith to build Gods kingdom!”
“You cannot find a group of women like this anywhere. This is truly your community if you are a Christian executive woman.”
2023 Executive Women’s Forum—The Broadmoor,
Colorado Springs, CO
Event Dates: June 8-11, 2023
Join us in breathtaking Colorado Springs at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs for this unique opportunity to connect with other executive women leaders as you explore the integration of faith into every aspect of your life – including work! Only a few seats are still available.
- Shae Bynes, Co-Founder, Kingdom Driven Entrepreneur
- Rear Admiral Margaret Kibben
- Dr. Merary Simeon, Kingdom Work Advocate | Human Resources Executive | Co-Founder of Color Forward | Best Selling Author, and Author of the newly released book, H.E.R.A.C.T
- Dr. Nicole Martin, Chief Impact Officer – Christianity Today
Your Weekend Experience:
Thursday: Registration and Welcome Dinner
Friday: Interactive thematic discussion with Keynote Speakers, MasterMind Sessions, Reflection, Networking and Ministry time.
Saturday: Interactive thematic discussion with Keynote Speakers, MasterMind sessions, Reflection, Networking and Ministry time.
Sunday: Go deeper in Sunday morning worship and reflection. A special time of commitment. Departure at 1:00 pm Grab & Go lunch
Full Registration Fee is $3,250 excluding hotel rooms.
A limited number of spots are still available for our 2023 Forum, please email using the button below to learn how to register.
Interested in becoming a EW4C Sponsor? Click here to learn more!
Past Forum Attendees
- Patricia Asp, Principal & Founder, ASPire
- Mallory Bassham, Executive Pastor, Gateway Church
- Jana Bell, CFO, AFV Partners
- Stacy Blakeley, Executive Director, The Policy Circle
- Reagan Cannon, Director of Global Executive Development and Manager Capability, Amazon
- Renee Collins, Former VP of Sales, Johnson Controls North America
- Kathleen Cooke, Co-founder/VP Cooke Media Group; The Influence Lab
- Tanis Cornell, CEO, EWF International
- Becky Davis, Chief BOSSpreneur/Strategist, Speaker
- Dr. Debra Dean, President & CEO, Dean Business Consulting
- Tonia Degner, Chief Strategy Officer, freshbenies
- Michelle Deuz, Spiritual Coach, Prophetic Company Global
- Susan DiMickele, SVP/General Counsel, National Church Residences
- Hope Dmuchowski, EVP/CFO Corporate & Commercial Banking, Corporate Groups, Truist Bank
- Marisa Fienup, Global Marketing Director, Medtronic
- Molly Fletcher, CEO The Molly Fletcher Company, Speaker and Business Author
- Robin Greenlee, SVP, Credit Administration, MapleMark Bank
- Vicky Gunning, Managing Partner, Locke Lord Dallas, LLP
- Hattie Hill, President & CEO T.D. Jakes Foundation
- Kellie Hill, Vice President, JLL
- Judy Hulsey, Private Wealth Advisor, Ron Blue Trust
- Jennifer Jackson, VP, Global Accounts SullivanStricker LLP
- Loriann Joe, Global Onboarding Manager, American Express
- Pam Johnson, COO, 4word
- Elizabeth Knox, CEO, MatchPace
- Sylvie Legere, Co-Founder & President, The Policy Circle
- Margaret Loiselle, Assistant General Counsel, Lockheed Martin
- Jody Macedonio, CFO, Chobani
- Dr. Nicole Martin, VP Church Engagement; ED Trauma Healing, American Bible Society
- Mara McNeill, President & CEO, Toyota Financial Savings Bank, Toyota North America
- Marion Medina, Director of Programs, 4word
- Terry Merritt, Consultant, former Senior VP/Board Member, Walbridge
- Cynthia Nwaubani, VP, Wells Fargo Bank
- Stacy Osborne, CEO, Beneficent LTC Medicaid Consulting Group
- Diane Paddison, Founder & Executive Director, 4word
- Lisa Payne, JC Penny Board of Directors; Former Vice Chair and CFO, Taubman Centers, Inc.
- Kirsten Paynter, Physician, Consultant & Assistant Professor, Mayo Clinic
- Jill Perrin, Executive Coach, Unlocked Leadership
- Marilyn Price, EVP of Retail Operations (retired), James Avery Artisan Jewelers
- Michelle Quinn, SVP, Patriot Group International
- Danelle Radney, Regional Operations Director, DaVita, Inc.
- Heidi Rasmussen, Co-founder & COO, freshbenies
- Carol Roehrig, CEO, BKM Total Office of Texas
- Diana Romero, CEO, Integrated Purpose Management
- Alicia Seaton, Practice Leader, Vaco Consulting Services
- Terra Seidel, CFRE, Executive Director Philanthropy, Trauma Healing, American Bible Society
- Emma Sharma, Chief Administrative Officer, Company Secretary & General Counsel, Valiant Integrated Services
- Molly Smith, Chief Client Officer, HundredX
- Kathryn Tack, Former CEO/Chair and Executive Director for John Maxwell Team
- Maria Tapias, Partner, The Voice Society
- Kerri Tenbrunsel, SVP & GM, Head of Platform & Technologies NA & Canada, SAP
- Rachel Vinson, SVP, Global Americas Finance at CBRE
- Charity Wallace, Founder, Wallace Global Impact
- Cameo Wallace, Executive Producer, Digital Media – Trailblazer Studio
- Johanna Zeilstra, CEO, Gender Fair
- Laura Aguero, Director of Development, 4word