Your weekly roundup :: October 8 – 12
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
You know your purpose. Now what? Do your daily commitments really reflect what God has called you to do and be? If not, it’s time to reexamine your priorities. Read this week’s blog for some Biblical wisdom for doing a priority check!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
May Busch offers her advice for any professional feeling stagnant in their career journey.
Lesley Crews writes on Relevant Magazine about how millennials have helped the divorce rate drop 18%.
Susan McCracken writes on Christianity Today about her current season of change and why transition is a part of God’s original design.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Rachel Rose Nelson!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- San Diego – October Gathering – October 12 @ 11:30AM
- Detroit – Monthly Gathering – October 15 @ 6:00PM
- NYC – Gathering with Pat Asp – October 16 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – Monthly Gathering – October 16 @ 11:45AM
- Tulsa – October Luncheon and Sister Conversations – October 16 @ noon
- Bay Area – San Francisco October Gathering – October 16 @ 6:00PM
- Colorado Springs – October Gathering – October 18 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – October Luncheon – October 19 @ noon
- Southlake – October Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – October 20 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Meet-Up Monday – October 22 @ 5:30PM
- Springfield – October Gathering – October 24 @ 11:30AM
- Charlotte – Monthly Luncheon – October 25 @ 11:45AM
- Nashville – October Event – October 25 @ 6:00PM
- Phoenix – Lunch Gathering – October 25 @ TBD
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!