Your weekly roundup :: January 14 – 18
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Have you ever been in a really good place in your life and then everything gets turned on its head? Read how one 4word woman overcame it all!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Patty Ross, a former Nike executive and now Apple executive, talks about how an early mentor helped her “believe what she didn’t see about herself” which helped her through a major transition.
Our work, love, pray favorites
As we get into a new year with new goals and responsibilities, May Busch offers timely advice for those who’ve maybe said “yes” too much already in 2019.
Chris Pratt Engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger Is a Great Reminder About the Power of Second Chances
Paul J. Batura with Focus on the Family writes on Fox News with his thoughts on Chris Pratt’s engagement and rekindling of his faith.
Shane Pruitt writes on Relevant Magazine, acknowledging that the church has its problems, but warns us to not let that disillusion us from the positives of church.
Listen to the latest episode of Mentoring Monday, featuring Diane Paddison!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – Lunch Discussion – January 18 @ noon
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley January Gathering – January 22 @ 5:30PM
- Austin – South After-Work Meet Up – January 24 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – Doing Well Conference – January 26 @ 9:00AM
- Houston – January Gathering – Kick-off Social – January 24 @ 6:00PM
- Austin – January North After-Work Meet Up – January 28 @ 5:30PM
- Bay Area – San Francisco | Joint with NCS – January 29 @ 6:00PM
- Colorado Springs – HAPPY New Year Gathering – January 29 @ 6:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!