Your weekly roundup :: September 18 – 22
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
You feel like you’ve found your purpose. Now what? Valerie Sokolosky, leadership and personal branding expert, shares the secret for staying the course and fulfilling your purpose once you’ve found it. Hint: you don’t have to do it all!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Stevan Baker writes on the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics blog about what to do when your career falls out from under you.
Debra K. Fileta with Relevant Magazine reveals five surprising insights from her study of Christian singles and why they don’t seem to be dating each other.
Nana Dolce with Christianity Today encourages professional women in the church to not view nursery duty as “lowly.”
Our latest “Mentoring Monday” radio show featured Kathleen Cooke.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- 4word Virtual Bible Study – Every other Thursday – September 28 – December 28 @ 12PM CST
- Tulsa – Fall Retreat – September 22 @ 5:00PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – September 25 @ 5:30PM
- NYC – Event with Lynnette Lewis – September 25 @ 7:00PM
- Southlake – Night Out – September 26 @ 6:00PM
- Houston – Days of Heaven on Earth Bible Study – September 28 @ 7:00AM
- Houston – Galleria Bible Study – September 28 @ 7:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – September 30 @ 9:00AM
- Nashville – Book Study – October 3 @ noon
- Dallas – DISC Behavioral Assessment Event – October 4 @ 6:00PM
- Houston – Days of Heaven on Earth Bible Study – October 5 @ 7:00AM
- Houston – Galleria Bible Study – October 5 @ 7:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!