- This event has passed.
39 people are attending this event.
Christian Women Entrepreneurs – “Unmuted and United”
Co-Presented virtually by 4word and JASKAP Consulting
October 30 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm EDT
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2020
11AM-2PM EDT/ 8AM-11AM PDT
Christian Women Entrepreneurs, are you ready to receive a fresh vision for achieving God’s best for your business?
Now more than ever female entrepreneurs need community, not isolation. 4word, the leading global non-profit for professional Christian women, understands the power of community to advance women of faith in the marketplace. We want to launch a forum designed for Christian women entrepreneurs and we want YOU to join us.
We know, and research shows, that women entrepreneurs continue to grow in population around the globe yet face gender-based challenges and obstacles in starting, financing, and managing small business or solo-entrepreneurial entities.
But what does that look like for entrepreneurs who believe in God’s Kingdom yet operate in the world? How can you grow your business and stay true to your God given purpose in the world today?
Join Kristen Stockton, Executive Coach, JASKAP Consulting and 4word: Washington, DC Group Leader as we address these topics and more.
Benefit from the access to a stellar lineup of seasoned Christian women business owners and entrepreneurs who will share their stories and expertise.
- Heidi Rasmussen, Co-Founder and COO of freshbenies, named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America
- Shae Bynes, “Chief Fire Igniter” and Founder of Kingdom Driven Entrepreneurs
- Sandi Mitchell, CEO of APEX Catalyst Group and Award Winning Speaker and Trainer
- Alli Worthington, Author, Speaker, Podcaster, Business Coach and Co-founder of Called Creatives
- Auntie Anne Beiler, Founder of Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
Emcee and Masterclass facilitator: Kristen Stockton, notable Speaker, Consultant, Executive Coach
You will hear inspiring stories, receive customized resources, and engage in Q&A with our experts and in small group breakouts so you can:
- Assess and align your path with God’s purpose for your business
- Create a business strategy grounded in your faith
- Prepare for unexpected pivots and how to manage through them
- Develop fearlessness to stay resilient during economic hardships
- Slow the grind and operate with grace to experience God’s best
- Re-imagine resources to take your business to the next level
All participants receive an “Unmuted and United Playbook” to download and use during the event.
Register early! The first 25 registrants will have the opportunity to participate in a FREE new 4-month Masterclass Coaching Circle to go deeper and hear more from our featured speakers.
Member Insiders receive 20% with discount code.