Your weekly roundup :: June 5-9
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Are you making time for the things that bring you true joy? In the midst of hectic schedules, work obligations, and people to care for, it can be hard to feel freedom to enjoy life. Join us this month as we dive into how and why we should pursue things that bring us enjoyment.
Our work, love, pray favorites
|20 Essential Truths That Women Over 50 Want To Share With Younger Women
Fran Sorin with the Huffington Post shares words of wisdom from which anyone can benefit.
|One Way to Deposit Courage into Your Soul Today
Kristen Strong with (in)courage talks about why offering kindness to others makes your soul stronger.
Listen to our latest “Mentoring Monday” show
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- San Diego – Gathering – June 9 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Book Study at the Preston Center – June 9 @ noon
- Portland – Summer Speaker Series – June 12 @ 7:00PM
- Chicago – Power Breakfast in the City – June 13 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – “Rising Strong” Book Study – June 13 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – June 13 @ noon
- Dallas – Yoga Pant Coffee – June 17 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Summer Open House – June 19 @ 4:30PM
- Tulsa – June Luncheon and Sister Conversations – June 20 @ noon
- San Antonio – Launch Event – June 21 @ 6:00PM
- Tulsa – Book Study – June 24 @ 9:00AM
- Houston – Day of Rest – June 24 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Meet Up Monday – June 26 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – June 26 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – June 27 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – June 29 @ 11:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.