How to Start a 4word Local Group
What you receive to start a Local Group:
- Agendas & plans for meetings – “How to Host a 4word Event”
- Communication tools
- A 4word speaker- Diane Paddison (founder) or Lori Berry (director)
- Books/study guides & ongoing content to use at your meetings
- Quarterly Leader Newsletter to share best practices
- Yearly Leader Development & Training
- One-on-one sessions with 4word’s Local Group Director
What are the requirements to start a Local Group?
- 1 year commitment
- Visit with a 4word leader.
- Gather women in your area- we can help!
- Help us find a company sponsor to financially support the group.
- We estimate the time commitment to be about 10 hours/month.
- Review our leader commitment paperwork.