Your weekly roundup :: September 17 – 21
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
We all long to find our personal “why.” But discovering your God-given purpose affects how you view success, too. 4word Director of Local Groups Susan Tolles shares three steps to finding your “why” when you’re not sure where to start.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Your donation provides opportunities for women to develop authentic relationships and gain wisdom from someone who’s walked their path.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Molly Fletcher interviews author Emily Giffin to learn how she took the risk to follow her dream, despite facing rejection and having to step outside of her comfort zone.
Catherine Parks writes on Relevant Magazine and discusses the difference between friendship and fellowship and how to take your friendships out of the shallow end.
Lynn H. Cohick writes on Christianity Today about the early Christian women who took a stand for their faith and what we can learn from them today.
iWork4Him celebrated 4word all week long with five days of radio interviews with 4word women! Listen to these amazing women share their journeys as Christian women in the workplace. Just click here to listen!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – September Luncheon – September 21 @ noon
- GateWay City Church – September Gathering – September 26 @ 7:00PM
- Springfield – September Gathering – September 26 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – September Meet-Up Monday – September 26 @ 6:00PM
- Charlotte – Monthly Luncheon – September 27 @ 11:45AM
- Philadelphia – Luncheon with Carolyn Custis James – September 27 @ 8:00AM
- Portland – Social and Afternoon in Wine Country – September 29 @ 10:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!