We are so thankful to have your support as we mentor and equip women to use their careers as a ministry. As you shop this Christmas season, please prayerfully consider a donation to 4word.
What You Missed
Mondays with Diane
Do You Believe in Miracles? … A Thanksgiving Message
Diane Paddison reflects on the miracles we’ve experienced as an organization! Join us as we reflect on how God has grown 4word, impacted the lives of women globally and continues to open unexpected doors to serve His Kingdom!
Get Ready for Thanksgiving
To help prepare you for Thanksgiving, the 4word team shared some helpful blogs on gratitude and thankfulness!
Mentoring Monday radio show
Click here to listen to this week’s episode
This week’s Mentoring Monday radio show featured Megan Weinkauf.
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
We would like to thank our “That’s What Love Is 4” Gala and Celebration Dinner underwriters to-date:
Lisa and Clay Cooley
Lisa and Kenny Troutt
Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation
April and Mark Anthony
Reliant at Home
Erin and Bob Botsford
Ka and LL Cotter & Kathyrn and David Waldrep
Melisa and JF Denis
Gemini Rosemont & Jones Day
Marci and Stan Johnson
Patricia and Lou Myers
Diane and Chris Paddison
Pickens Ridnour, LP & Trocchio Advantage
Locke Lord, LLP
Tandy and Lee Roy Mitchell
Cindy Brinker Simmons
Sue Sullins, Brenda Teele & Wendy Whiteman
We would also like to thank our “That’s What Love is 4” Awards Luncheon and Celebration underwriters to-date:
Kathryn and Gerald Tack
- Is This the Missing Link to Your Career Success? – May Busch discusses why community is so important to the vitality of your career, a point we at 4word vehemently agree with as we foster authentic community where women belong and are cheering you on.
- Dad Life: Walking the Tightrope of Work-Life Balance – Paul Stippich with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics encourages all parents to embrace the “one day at a time” mentality when attempting the work-life balance.
- Can We Really Have Hope Without Suffering? – Chelsea Steele writes on Relevant Magazine and dives deeper into what the Bible means when it says “we also glory in our sufferings.”
WE’LL MISS YOU, LORI!: Please join us in thanking Lori Berry, 4word’s Director of Local Groups & Operations, as she transitions on to the next chapter in her career! We have benefitted greatly from Lori’s time with us and can’t wait to see what God has in store for her. Thank you, Lori!
INTENTIONAL GRATITUDE: Molly Fletcher stresses the importance of being grateful all year, not just on Thanksgiving.
START BETTER CONVERSATIONS: Lauren Covello with Entrepreneur suggests that rather than beginning conversations with “How are you?,” you should use this starter instead.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Portland – December Luncheon – December 1 @ noon
- San Diego – Gathering – December 2 @ 11:30AM
- Houston – Holiday Party – December 5 @ 5:00PM
- Phoenix – Christmas Gathering – December 6 @ 5:30PM
- Tulsa – After Hours Event with Diane Paddison – December 7 @ 5:30PM
- Portland – Christmas Cocktail Party – December 10 @ 4:00PM
- Dallas – Christmas Party – December 11 @ 4:00PM
- Chicago – Morning Fellowship – December 13 @ 7:00AM
- Oklahoma City – Informational Gathering – December 13 @ 7:00PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Make Your Next Career Move
As a 4word: Member Insider, you’re given exclusive access to numerous job openings across the country via the 4word Job Connections Board. We wanted to highlight a few jobs currently available. Just login to your 4word: Member Insider account to apply to one or more of these positions!
Not a 4word: Member Insider? Email your credentials to email@example.com to begin the application process.
Featured Company: UCSF Benioff – Children’s Hospital
Location: San Francisco, CA
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital San Francisco is recognized throughout the world as a leader in health care, known for innovation, technology and compassionate care.
Open Positions on the 4word Job Connections Board
(login today to view more!)
Job #1: Director of Payroll
USCF Benioff – Children’s Hospital – Oakland, CA
The Payroll Director reports to the Controller and is responsible for the leadership of the entire payroll function in a complex unionized environment with an estimated gross annual payroll of $200 million.
Job #2: Account Development Specialist
Comdata – Brentwood, TN
Comdata is looking for an Account Development Specialist – Corporate Payments, to become an expert on generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads that drive opportunities for the strategic sales team. This is a very important entry level sales position for a motivated and ambitious person who is interested in developing a sales career in technology and financial services.
Job #3: Graphic Design Lead
PennWell – Tulsa, OK
PennWell Corporation is a cutting-edge media and events company responsible for covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, PennWell values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen. PennWell offers a comprehensive benefit and compensation package as well as a friendly and integrated culture with a business casual work environment.