Announcing the NEW 4word Membership Directory!
What You Missed :: latest from 4word
Has someone ever greatly impacted your life without knowing it? Diane Paddison shares the powerful story of how Amy Grant’s music got her through a painful divorce, and years later, God brought them together as friends. God uses us and others to encourage, support and bless one another.
This week’s Mentoring Monday radio show featured Onisa Treibs.
Top Three :: stories that work, love, & pray
- 6 Ways Women Lose Power—and How They Can Stop – Genevieve Fish writes on MyDomaine about six things all women leaders are probably doing that are directly undermining their authority in the workplace.
- Seasons of Singleness – Brianna DeWitt writes on Single Roots with encouragement to view your seasons of singleness as something that can be positive, rather than immediately negative.
- How to Recognize Emotional Abuse in Your Church – Meg Gemelli with Relevant Magazine talks about witnessing emotional abuse first-hand and what you can do if you see it happening, to you or someone else.
Take Notice :: our favorite stories of the week
Do You Need a Sounding Board? Help Making a Big Career Decision?: Mentorship is more than a formal set of meetings with someone. It’s an opportunity to unlock your future and get clarity on where your life is going. The 4word Mentor Program will match you with a Christian woman who is a few steps ahead and can help you as you pursue your God-given dreams. Apply today for the upcoming session starting on May 19th! (Deadline to apply is April 21, 2017.)
Rebuilding Community After College: James Clark offers his tips for continuing that college camaraderie feeling after you graduate.
4 Qualities All Influential People Share: Neena Newberry offers four qualities or practices all leaders should adopt, if they wish to truly influence their team’s performance.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Orange County – Launch event – April 10 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – Power Breakfast in the City – April 11 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – “Rising Strong” book study – April 11 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – April 11 @ noon
- Portland – April Luncheon – April 13 @ noon
- Nashville – After-Work Networking – April 13 @ 6:00PM
- Portland – Good Friday Breakfast – April 14 @ 7:00AM
- Dallas – Preston Center Book Study – April 14 @ 11:30AM
- San Diego – “Work, Love, Pray” study – April 14 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – North/Arboretum Small Group – April 16 @ 6:00PM
- Austin – Lakeway/Lake Travis Small Group – April 17 @ 6:30PM
- Tulsa – April Luncheon and Sister Conversations – April 18 @ noon
- San Francisco – Speaker Series with Pattie Harvey – April 18 @ 7:00PM
- Southlake – “Identifying Your Spiritual Gifts” Event – April 18 @ 6:30PM
- Houston – Speaker Series Breakfast – April 20 @ 7:30AM
- Austin – Austin 360 Small Group – April 20 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – April 22 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Meet Up Monday – April 24 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – April 24 @ 5:30PM
- Houston – Meet Up – April 25 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Membership Luncheon – April 28 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Westlake/Central Small Group – May 4 @ 5:30PM
- Nashville – “Rising Strong” Book Study – May 9 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – May 9 @ noon
- Austin – Quarterly City-Wide Gathering – May 9 @ 6:00PM
- Portland – May Luncheon – May 11 @ noon
- San Diego – Gathering – May 12 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Preston Center Book Study – May 12 @ noon
- Austin – Lakeway/Lake Travis Small Group – May 15 @ 6:30PM
- Austin – Austin 360 Small Group – May 18 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – North/Arboretum Small Group – May 21 @ 6:00PM
- Dallas – Meet Up Monday – May 22 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – May 22 @ 5:30PM
- Tulsa – Book Study – May 27 @ 9:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Make Your Next Career Move
As a 4word: Member Insider, you’re given exclusive access to numerous job openings across the country via the 4word Job Connections Board. We wanted to highlight a few jobs currently available. Just login to your 4word: Member Insider account to apply to one or more of these positions!
Not a 4word: Member Insider? Email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.
Featured Company: Comdata
Location: Brentwood, TN
Comdata is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issue of MasterCard in North America, Combat offers on of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. They are always on the lookout for the brightest talent to join our team and take us to the next level.
Open Positions on the 4word Job Connections Board
(login today to view more!)
Job #1: Account Development Specialist
Comdata – Brentwood, TN
Comdata is looking for an Account Development Specialist-Corporate Payments, to become an expert on generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads that drive opportunities for the strategic sales team. This is a very important entry level sales position for a motivated and ambitious person who is interested in developing a sales career in technology and financial services.
The Payroll Director reports to the Controller and is responsible for the leadership of the entire payroll function in a complex unionized environment with an estimated gross annual payroll of $200 million.