Happy “International Day of the Girl” a day late. Begin your weekend by taking in some of our favorites from the web.
- READ: USA Today published “Full-time CEO doesn’t equal part-time mom” by Diane Paddison.
- WATCH: Diane Paddison shares how to be successful in the workplace while not compromising faith or family, in a Christian Post article and video.
- PRAY: 40 Days of Prayer for the USA-a prayer initiative by Max Lucado focused on the upcoming election.
- GO: Don’t miss the Girl Scout 100 year anniversary at the Texas State Fair.
Video of the Week
Parenting.com took to the mean streets of Brooklyn one afternoon to find out exactly what is on the minds of our littlest citizens!
- “Aspirin vs. Vitamin: Which Job Seeker Are You?”— Hiring managers aren’t looking for preventatives but for people who can solve problems and alleviate the pain. Via LinkedIn.
- “Today was Supposed to be the Day of My Wedding” — Katelyn Beaty of Her.meneutics shares her story for Prodigal Magazine.
- “Heartaches Together” — Ginger Ciminello shares her struggles to open up honestly with others and how she has learned the value of community through vulnerability. Our friend Joy Eggerichs also posted recently about Mending the Soul.
A Pinterest Find
Just in case Starbucks happens to run out of Pumpkin Spice Lattes again and you need a pumpkin fix, try this simple Pumpkin Frozen yogurt recipe.