Another Friday means another roundup of our favorite news, blogs, videos, and pins. Enjoy!
- FRIEND: 47% of Facebook users have unfriended someone on Facebook because of the election. Now that the election is over Chris Taylor says it’s Time to Heal Your Facebook Divide (via Mashable.)
- WATCH: Bonnie Wurzbacher spoke at the “Work As Worship” Conference in Dallas yesterday about how we “don’t get meaning FROM our work, but we bring meaning TO our work.” Watch this RightNow Video to see your work as an opportunity to worship the God who created you.
- LISTEN: 4word Founder, Diane Paddison was interviewed on BlogTalkRadio about Work, Love, Pray, her passion for Christian professional women and balancing it all while keeping faith at the core.
Video of the Week
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT-GCl3NUBI[/youtube] “I’ll get by” music video by B. Reith alongside beatboxing cellist, Kevin Olusola and Youtube sensation, Jeremy Passion in a LA parking garage. A great message of hope to anyone who's ever been in a tough situation.
- “Four Strategies for Making your First Impression Count” — Starting a new job? These strategies may help you improve your chances of being warmly welcomed among new colleagues (via Women’s Agenda.)
- “Seven Myths Single Women Believe” — Suzanne Hadley Gosselin via Boundless encourages women not to fall victim to discouragement or defeat by believing in myths about marriage.
- “Don’t Build Your House on Sandy Land” — Marcia Larson shares her personal story of hope in the midst of the storm...literally. Read her honest look into the effects of Hurricane Sandy on her family and how she has learned to anchor herself in Christ.
A Pinterest Find
Mmm- Blueberry Breakfast Grilled Cheese, a must-try! Looks fast and easy!