We hope you all had a fun, restful Thanksgiving celebration yesterday. Take a break from the Black Friday madness and browse our selection of this week’s best of the web.
- GO: This coming Monday is the 4th Monday Bible Study in Dallas. RSVP here. Also, Sunday, December 9th is the 4word Dallas Christmas Party. For more details, sign up to receive Dallas Group News here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- THANK: Just a reminder to “always give thanks for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 5:19-20
- GIVE: Give a gift that “gives twice.” Our friends at Sseko Designs have recently come out with a new Tote Collection. It is a must see!
Videos of the Week
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAHHwTWqkss[/youtube] The Love and Respect NOW team shares a hilarious holiday laugh by recreating an SNL skit in their office. To see the SNL Skit click here. We also couldn’t help but throw in this video link about “What Mom Wants for Thanksgiving” from The Skit Guys.
- “4 Ways to Empower Your Team at Work” — These four tips from Women & Co. will help you have a team of happy, productive people.
- “The Career and Family Dichotomy: Part Two” — Writing for TheHighCalling Seth Haines shares the honest story of how, in a time of family crisis, he is struggling to focus on family and not work.
- “Choosing to Make in a Season of Take” — We always hear that “it is more blessed to give than receive,” but do we actually live that? Matt Appling via Prodigal suggests we should create more gifts.
A Pinterest Find
Creamy Chicken Pockets, a great appetizer or quick meal!