The Christmas season is officially in full swing. Take a break and enjoy our great selection of favorites this week.
- GO: The holidays can be a stressful time when it comes to some relationships. PURE in NYC is hosting an event December 12th: “Navigating Difficult Relationships and Family Dynamics.” For more information, and to sign up click here.
- SHOP: Feeling overwhelmed already? These 9 Shopping Tips to Ward Off Holiday Financial Stress from w2wlink will help.
- READ: Heidi, writing for Freshbenies gives some great “Ways to Avoid Holiday Stress” including prayer and repeating a mantra. She even quotes some advice from our very own Diane Paddison.
- ATTEND: Check out the new 2013 Webinars from FullFill, with topics on time management, leadership, social justice, and more. Fullfill is a ministry mobilizing women to invest their influence in the world for God's purposes, founded by former MOPS leader and a great friend of 4word, Elisa Morgan.
- FOCUS: 12 ways to adjust focus. Keep the real reason for the season in sight! via FaithVillage.
Video of the Week
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYAEz777AU[/youtube] 25 ways to wear a scarf. It's long, but entertaining and informative.
- “Women and Work” — Carolyn McCulley via Boundless gives her perspective on what it means to work and be women in the 21st century.
- “10 Guidelines for Resolving Conflict” —Ken Davis says he doesn’t go to bed angry and that a good marriage does not mean the absence of conflict. So if you want to sleep at night read his tips.
- “When He Feels Far Off ” — “God is near, not because we feel his nearness, but because He says He is near”. Lore Ferguson reminds us to cling to this truth during times we don’t feel the closeness.
A Pinterest Find
8 DIY Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas.