From all of us at 4word, we hope you had a very Merry Christmas. As 2012 draws to a close, here are some of our favorite links from around the web to help you celebrate the highlights of this year and plan for an even better one in 2013.
- RESOLVE: Heidi Rasmussen gets some resolution advice from JoAnn Hummel that we could all keep in mind this new year.
- CHOOSE: What’s one word that sums up who you want to be or how you want to live? Rather than a list of resolutions, choose one word that you can focus on every day, all year long. Learn more at http://oneword365.com/.
Video of the Week
“All I Want for Christmas” featuring Jimmy Fallon, Mariah Carey, and the Roots.
- “The Solution to the Santa Claus Problem”– According to Single Roots blogger Brandon Howard, Santa Claus has an image problem. Here, Howard offers some humorous suggestions for Santa’s image makeover.
- “Get a mentor in 2013” – Relevant Magazine encourages you to focus on principles, not achievements, in the new year and pursue a mentor who can lead you in that direction.
- “My ONE WORD Revisited” – Caitlin Muir evaluates the words she choose at the beginning of the year as part of One Word 365: Holiness and Righteousness.
A Pinterest Find
Planning on getting organized this new year? Start with the fridge.