Welcome to the weekend. We’ve selected our very favorites from around the web to share with you this week.
- LISTEN: Diane Paddison talking about Goals on Lessons Learned with Rick Tocquigny
- READ: One woman’s journey from Chinese Labor Camp To Top American Tech Entrepreneur
- DOWNLOAD: Need to find the best flight deals? Check out the free SkyScanner App.
Video of the Week
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRc_iC258w&[/youtube] One pair of scissors and a very large piece of paper make this some serious “Sheet Music” Enjoy!
- “Management Tip: Grab Senior Executives’ Attention When You Present” — Diane Paddison would agree that this quick HBR tip will help you stand out in a crowd.
- “5 Questions to Ask Your Spouse This Week” — Justin and Trish Davis give conversation starters for when you and your spouse are feeling disconnected.
- “When You’re Mad At God” —Kathy Escobar asks; are you a fighter, a flee-er or freeze-er? She also lays out the steps you can take to let go and make peace..
A Pinterest Find
DIY Organizing Your Jewelry and Accessories. The link also has a lot of other great organizing tips.