Goodbye January; hello February! Take a break and enjoy our great selection of favorites this week.
- READ: “Notes from a High Achiever: It’s Okay to Fail Sometimes” by our very own 4word blogger Amy Wilson on Single Roots.
- RUN: 6 Steps to Becoming a Runner via FreshBenies
- INSPIRE: TheHighCalling.org is looking for coaches to help inspire and coach young professionals through social media.
- WATCH: The Legend of Fulmoti & Joy – Bangladesh Day 2 via LoveAndRespectNOW
Video of the Week
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gQLqv9f4o[/youtube] You need this pep talk from Kid President. You will not regret it.
- “3 Strategies for Managing Public Speaking Anxiety” — At some point in our careers, we will all have to speak in front of others, whether it's a small group or an auditorium. Learn to manage anxiety with tips from Deborah Grayson Riegel of Fast Company.
- “How to Be a Really Good Friend” — On Good Women Project, an anonymous writer shares how a real friend impacted her during a difficult time.
- “What's Better Than a Bed Full of Teddy Bears?” —We all yearn for protection and comfort. Becky Kopitzke considers Psalm 91 and says “maybe God isn’t in the room. God is the room.”
A Pinterest Find
10 creative food ideas to say I love you.