It’s almost Easter! As you head into a weekend of celebration and remembrance, take a minute to browse our selection of this week’s best of the web.
- THINK: A Simple Ritual for Harried Managers (and Popes)
- LEAN: Arianna Huffington on Leaning In, alternate reality, and bringing men with us
- LOVE: Joy Eggerichs clued us into “Love Gives Way”: a creative way brides and grooms can impact 27 million children and women. #enditmovement
- DO: 10 Things to Do Every Work Day
- WATCH: The sold-out Portland Prayer Breakfast is 7:30 – 9:30 AM PT, featuring Lopez Lomong interviewed by our own Diane Paddison. Check out 4word’s Facebook page later for photos!
Video of the Week
We call him “tiny burglar.”
- “Three Ways to Improve your Communication” — Shut up and listen! Heidi from Freshbenies talks with Claire Billinsgley about how to communicate no matter what the situation, based on lessons from an improv class.
- “How Love Becomes A Legacy” —Both of Diana Trautwein’s parents came from dysfunctional families, but they came together to make something new with Christ. Their love has overflowed for generations. Diana gives us a glimpse into her family’s love story in Prodigal Magazine. You will be touched.
- “The Discipline of Remembering” —How do you remember what God has done in your life? Ashley Boyer shares that there’s power in remembering. She says, “It keeps our doubts at bay when we focus on what the Lord has already done for us and what He will continue to do for us.”
A Pinterest Find
The Jesus Story Easter Eggs. Fun way to share the Easter story with the kids in your life!