Another busy work week has come and gone, but before you start your relaxing weekend (using those mother’s day gift cards we hope) be sure to check out our favorite picks of the week. We selected a great group of articles and resources with you in mind.
- LISTEN: Diane Paddison was featured in SRN News special series: “Christian Women in the Workplace”
- PLAN AHEAD: Erin Botsford, 4word Board member, author of “The Big Retirement Risk” and founder of The Botsford Financial Group shares great financial lessons for life.
- SIGN UP: We are accepting applications for the 4word mentoring program. Apply now, applications are due June 7th. Only 10 mentee and mentor spots!
- READ: Honoring God in the Workplace
- LEARN: Do you understand how your health insurance works? Here are some secrets from a health insurance expert via FreshBenies
Video of the Week
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Pumpcast :: This awesome couple gets a free tank of gas and 15 minutes of fame.
- “8 Things You Should Not Do Every Day” —Cut these things out of your day and you’ll see gains in productivity and happiness via Inc.
- “Making Marriage Last” —Newlywed Jarrid Wilson shares three lessons from his first two weeks of marriage (heard through Refine Us).
- “Tidying Up the Green Spaces” —It is hard to set boundaries. Emily Maynard understands. She reminds us that we need to take out some time to tidy up our lives and rest
A Pinterest Find
Just in time for summer, an easy DIY “No Bake Ice Cream Cake”