Relax. Take a breath. The weekend is just a few work hours away. Start your weekend off with us as we venture through some of our favorites from around the web this week.
- SHARE: Faith Village Featured Diane’s Post on Sponsorship and Mentorship this week
- REGISTER: Today is the last day to sign up to be a 4word mentor or mentee!
- JOIN: 4 Tips To Maximize Benefits From Joining LinkedIn
- DEDUCT: Can I Deduct That? Your Tax Deduction Checklist
- READ: In 400 words or less, 843 ACRES provides a devotional reflection on daily Bible readings.
Video of the Week
Conversations with my two-year old :: This clever mom has decided to reenact real conversations with a hilarious twist.
- “Five Ways to Get Unstuck and Get Things Done” — If you’re feeling stuck, here are five quick tips that could help from Forbes.
- “On Fighting Well :: An Interview with Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott” —These two authors chat with Faith Village about their new book The Good Fight: How Conflict Can Bring You Closer. Their goal is to help couples change the way they manage conflict in their relationships.
- “Your Calling Is Closer Than You Think” —Have you ever asked “What on earth am I here for?” or “What am I supposed to do with my life?” Relevant writer Karen Yates says our calling is “everyday.”
A Pinterest Find
These Sseko sandals are handmade by young women in Uganda to earn money for their college education. They are so cute and can be tied up to 30 different ways! Prep for summer with this give back purchase.