Last weekend of September! Enjoy our favorites from the week before heading off on your weekend escapades.
- READ: Read about our own Diane Paddison’s experience with the Halftime Institute and how it changed her life!
- WORK: A.T. Kearney, a company at which Chris Paddison (Diane Paddison’s husband) is a partner, was just named one of the Top 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers. Congrats, Chris!
SPECIAL: From now until October 15th, if you pre-order The Illumination Project, you will receive a special price for the series of only $75. The regular price is $125, so this is a great deal! For more information on The Illumination Project, click here. Also, be sure to check out this “Happy Monday” video of Emerson Eggerichs on the Illumination Project.
- UPDATE: The new Apple update iOS 7 is so popular the NYC police are urging people with iPhones to update. Why? Selena Larson with Readwrite says it is due to just how secure it makes your phone.
Video of the Week
Kid President is back, and he has a dream!
- “The Simple Way to Leave Your Stress at Work ” —Drake Baer with Fast Company shares a unique way to get rid of work stress without saying a word.
- “No More Fishbowl Parenting” — Mary Demuth with Innovate 4 Jesus warns parents about the dangers of sheltering their children from the world and offers a compromise for how to raise your children without compromising your beliefs.
- “Where Are The Strong Professional Women in Church?” —In her article on The High Calling, Elizabeth Knox shines a light on a void in today’s church and her remedy for filling it.
A Pinterest Find
25 Fall Crockpot Recipes: Perfect for those busy weekdays!