Exclusive Offer, Just for You!
Rick Tocquigny has partnered with Gracefully-Yours to offer 4word readers an exclusive offer: buy one get one free on any Gracefully-Yours 12-count boxed cards and journals listed on the website!
This Monday, September 12th, simply visit the Gracefully-Yours website, choose your 12-count boxed cards or journals, and input “4wordwoman” in the Address Continued box at checkout. Shipping is free, too!
We hope you take advantage of this one-day-only offer, and share with any friends and family you think would be interested!
What You Missed
Mondays with Diane
Was Jesus a Good Leader?
We often tend to focus on how Jesus exemplified compassion, humility and sacrifice when we look at His life on earth. While these are vital qualities to bring to the workplace, Jesus teaches us more about leadership in the way He owned His identity and calling, practiced self-care, challenged the people around Him and gave them purpose. Diane Paddison shares her thoughts on how we can apply Jesus’ leadership principles to our own lives and more fully embrace what we were created to do.
Available, Willing, Obedient
As the daughter of renowned motivational speaker Zig Ziglar, Julie Ziglar Norman had the opportunity to step out of her comfort zone and share a speaking platform with her father after he suffered a serious injury. Read Julie’s empowering testimony, including how God enabled her to embrace a calling to an unexpected career, tips for living out your faith in the workplace and how to practice intentional leadership.
- The 4 Types of People You Need In Your Life – Molly Fletcher shares the types of people leaders should surround themselves with to prevent loneliness from creeping in.
- Why We Should Take Fun Seriously – Jason Todd with Relevant Magazine encourages us to take time for fun, especially in the midst of the crazy busy lives we all live.
- Gaining Wisdom to Discern God’s Will – Hugh Whelchel with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics discusses why it’s important for us to share the wisdom God’s given us, so that others might benefit from it.
ERIN BOTSFORD HONORED!: 4word woman Erin Botsford was named one of the Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors by Barron’s magazine. Join us in congratulating her on this prestigious achievement!
NEW GENERATION OF EMPLOYEES: Martha C. White with Money shares how Gen Z and Millennial employees are changing the workplace, and how best to work with them.
SCOTLAND’S FIRST FEMALE LEADER DISCUSSES MISCARRIAGE: Laura Cohn with Fortune writes about Nicola Sturgeon’s painful decision to discuss her miscarriage as part of her frustration with how professional women without children are scrutinized.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – Morning Fellowship – September 13 @ 7:00AM
- Dallas – Addison Book Study – September 13 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Southlake Book Study – September 13 @ noon
- San Francisco – Re-launch event – September 13 @ 6:00PM
- Washington D.C./Northern VA – Meet-up – September 14 @ TBD
- Houston – Speaker Series – September 15 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Roundtable Luncheon – September 20 @ noon
- Houston – Meet Up – September 20 @ 5:30PM
- Nashville – Women in Business Lunch – September 22 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Time Out Thursday – September 22 @ 5:30PM
- Austin – Bee Cave Time Out Thursday – September 22 @ 5:30PM
- Portland – Members Kick-Off Event – September 24 @ 9:30AM
- Dallas – Meet Up Monday – September 26 @ 5:30PM
- Portland – October Luncheon – October 6 @ TBD
- Tulsa – Roundtable Luncheon – October 18 @ noon
- Dallas – International Panel – October 19 @ 6:30PM
- Austin – Quarterly City-Wide Gathering – November 9 @ 6:00PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Make Your Next Career Move
As a 4word: Member Insider, you’re given exclusive access to numerous job openings across the country via the 4word Job Connections Board. We wanted to highlight a few jobs currently available. Just login to your 4word: Member Insider account to apply to one or more of these positions!
Not a 4word: Member Insider? Email your credentials to email@example.com to begin the application process.
Featured Company: United Properties Southwest
Location: Dallas, TX
United Properties Southwest (UPS) specializes in turnkey design, development, and construction of industrial warehouse and office buildings for the ownership of others. UPS customers are primarily owners who are users, as well as investors, such as REITs, family trusts, life insurance companies, pension funds, and individual investors.
Open Positions on the 4word Job Connections Board
(login today to view more!)
Job #1: Executive Administrator
United Properties Southwest – Dallas, TX
United Properties Southwest specializes in turnkey design, development, and construction of industrial warehouse and office buildings for the ownership of others, and is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant with Property Administrator / Management experience who has several years of experience in commercial real estate and construction.
Job #2: Clinical Vice President – Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement
Encompass Home Health & Hospice – Dallas, TX
Encompass Home Health & Hospice, repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a “Best Place to Work”, is seeking a Vice President of Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement to be responsible for improving quality of care and patient satisfaction for home health, hospice, and pediatric care.
Job #3: Part Time Guitar and/or Piano Instructor
Music with Miriam – Dallas, TX
Please click here to receive these impactful blogs automatically to your inbox.