Your weekly roundup :: June 12-16
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Enjoyment: Live in the Moment”
As the only female member of the leadership team at Buckner International, Margaret Elizabeth McKissack balances an extremely busy schedule as a senior advisor, wife and mom. She talked to us about her passion for helping families, keeping her faith first, and enjoying life in the moment.
Our work, love, pray favorites
|The World’s 10 Top CEOs (They Lead in a Totally Unique Way)
Marcel Schwantes with Inc. Magazine ranks top CEOs from around the globe, with 4word women Cheryl Bachelder and Brittany Merrill Underwood taking spots one and five, respectively.
|How to Avoid the Temptation of “Helicopter Parenting”
Dr. Anne Bradley with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics encourages parents to resist their fears when it comes to raising their children.
Middle-Aged Women Face a Crisis of Discipleship
Listen to our latest “Mentoring Monday” show
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Dallas – Yoga Pant Coffee – June 17 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Summer Open House – June 19 @ 4:30PM
- Tulsa – June Luncheon and Sister Conversations – June 20 @ noon
- San Antonio – Launch Event – June 21 @ 6:00PM
- Orange County – Gathering – June 21 @ 6:30PM
- Tulsa – Book Study – June 24 @ 9:00AM
- Houston – Day of Rest – June 24 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Meet Up Monday – June 26 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – June 26 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – June 27 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – June 29 @ 11:30AM
- Oklahoma City – Gathering – July 6 @ 6:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!