Why Should You ‘Guard Your Heart?’
Your weekly roundup :: June 19-23
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Enjoyment: Easier Said Than Done?”
In this month’s blog series, we’ve talked about why pursuing enjoyment in our lives is important. Diane Paddison shares how to find joy through our time with God, relationships, and at work.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Skeptical of Serving?
Cheryl Bachelder shares her thoughts on why “serving” and your legacy should (and will) go hand in hand.
What Does ‘Guarding Your Heart’ Even Mean?
Have you heard of or said that phrase? Elizabeth Hogsten with Relevant Magazine sifts through myths surrounding this “safe path” through relationships.
Rethinking Success: Three Views from a Christian Perspective
Do you know what God’s view of success is? Kristin Brown with Institute for Faith, Work & Economics shares three perspectives.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Tulsa – Book Study – June 24 @ 9:00AM
- Houston – Day of Rest – June 24 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – June 26 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – June 27 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – June 29 @ 11:30AM
- Oklahoma City – Gathering – July 6 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago – Power Breakfast in the City – July 11 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – “Rising Strong” Book Study – July 11 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – July 11 @ noon
- Portland – Luncheon – July 13 @ noon
- San Diego – Gathering – July 14 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Book Study at the Preston Center – July 14 @ noon
- Dallas – Backyard BBQ – July 16 @ 5:00PM
- New York City – Gathering – July 18 @ 5:30PM
- North Austin – Happy Hour – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – July 25 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – July 27 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – July 29 @ 9:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!