Your weekly roundup :: July 3-7
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Freedom: Are You Truly Free?”
This time of year, we think about freedom. Yet some of us consistently feel held back, unloved, or just plain exhausted. This month, our blog series will focus on what it means to embrace living in freedom through Christ, and how that impacts every part of our lives.
Our work, love, pray favorites
How to Do Your Own Mid-Year Review
May Busch has three questions you should ask yourself to plot your course for the rest of the year.
What the Single in Your Pew Needs from You
Gina Dalfonzo with Christianity Today shares how forward-thinking churches should embrace their rising single congregation members.
Forgive Us Our Debts: How Christian College Grads Pay the Price
Kate Shellnutt with Christianity Today discusses the pros and cons of Christian university attendance.
Listen to our latest “Mentoring Monday” show
Our latest “Mentoring Monday” radio show featured Ka Cotter.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – Power Breakfast in the City – July 11 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – “Rising Strong” Book Study – July 11 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – July 11 @ noon
- San Francisco – Gathering – July 11 @ 6:00PM
- Portland – Luncheon – July 13 @ noon
- San Diego – Gathering – July 14 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Book Study at the Preston Center – July 14 @ noon
- Dallas – Backyard BBQ – July 16 @ 5:00PM
- Tulsa – July Luncheon and Sister Conversations – July 18 @ noon
- New York City – Gathering – July 18 @ 5:30PM
- Los Angeles – Gathering – July 18 @ 6:00PM
- North Austin – Happy Hour – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – July 25 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – July 27 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – July 29 @ 9:00AM
- Philadelphia – Gathering – July 30 @ 9:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!