Your weekly roundup :: July 10-14
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Freedom: You Were Made For It”
Elizabeth Knox shared with us how she embraces spiritual freedom in her day-to-day life, and how she’s helping others find freedom in their careers through the launch of her company, MatchPace.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Own It: The Power of Women at Work
Jill Priluck with Strategy+Business reviews Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck’s memoir on her evolution as an entrepreneur.
Relationships Are Tricky. Look to God’s Love to Steward Them Well.
Elizabeth Moyer with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics explains “stewarding relationships.”
The Spiritual Practice Americans Are Missing
Jesse Carey with Relevant Magazine interviews Jennie Allen, founder of IF:Gathering, and the spiritual benefits of slowing down.
Listen to our latest “Mentoring Monday” show
Our latest “Mentoring Monday” radio show featured Kathleen Cooke.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- San Diego – Gathering – July 14 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Book Study at the Preston Center – July 14 @ noon
- Dallas – Backyard BBQ – July 16 @ 5:00PM
- Northwest Austin – Small Group – July 16 @ 6:00PM
- San Antonio – Gathering – July 18 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – July Luncheon and Sister Conversations – July 18 @ noon
- New York City – Gathering – July 18 @ 5:30PM
- Los Angeles – Gathering – July 18 @ 6:00PM
- North Austin – Happy Hour – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet Up Monday – July 24 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – July 25 @ 7:00AM
- Phoenix – Gathering – July 27 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – July 29 @ 9:00AM
- Philadelphia – Gathering – July 30 @ 9:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!