Your weekly roundup :: March 26 - 30
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week's blog: "Discover Your Source of Strength"
Do you rely on yourself for your source of strength, or do you look to the God who created you? Read our final thoughts on where our worth truly lies as we wrap up the month of March on the blog.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
The Weird Way to Succeed at Networking
Sue Unerman writes on LinkedIn with her two tips for making it through the awkwardness of networking.
What Makes A Marriage Thrive In Your Second Half May Surprise You
Lloyd Reeb writes on the Halftime Institute website with seven tips for approaching your marriage in the second half of your life.
Good Friday Means Nothing Without Easter Sunday
Scot McKnight with Relevant Magazine explains why Christians need to look for the full Gospel of Jesus Christ this Easter weekend, starting with Good Friday.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Kathleen Cooke!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We'd love to see you there!
- Houston - Spring Branch Bible Study - March 29 @ 7:30AM
- Southlake - Quarterly Event - April 5 @ 6:00PM
- Seattle - April Gathering - April 5 @ 6:00PM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church - Coffee Conversations - April 7 @ 10AM
- Chicago - April Power Breakfast in the City - April 10 @ 7AM
- San Francisco - Career Salon with Lisbeth McNabb - April 10 @ 6:30PM
- Southlake - April Luncheon - April 10 @ noon
- Houston - April Speaker Series - April 11 @ noon
- Colorado Springs - April Gathering - April 12 @ 6:30PM
- Austin - Northwest Small Group - April 15 @ 6:00PM
- New York City - Winning in the Workplace - April 17 @ 6:30 PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.