Your weekly roundup :: May 14 – 18
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Resting Isn’t Failing”
Do you struggle to rest? 4word woman and entrepreneur Sheri Sullivan shares a surprising reason professional women struggle to rest and why it’s so important to overcome it.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Our work, love, pray favorites
This Science-Backed Trick Can Increase Productivity by 15 Percent
Jacqueline McElhone with Career Contessa has a surprising productivity tip that almost everyone can implement.
Three Tips for Working Moms (And Those Who Support Them)
Diane Paddison wrote on the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics blog with her advice for how working women can find their place in their church and social communities.
Why People Get Frustrated With Their Churches
Chris Sonksen with Relevant Magazine investigates why there is a rise in churchgoer animosity toward their churches and how you can safeguard yourself against that animosity.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Ann Baird!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Chicago – May Luncheon – May 18 @ noon
- Denver – Monthly Gathering – May 18 @ TBD
- Southlake – May Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – May 19 @ 9:00AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – May 20 @ 6:00PM
- Dallas – May Meet-Up Monday – May 21 @ 5:30PM
- Forest Hills Baptist Church – Coffee Conversations – May 21 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – May Gathering – May 23 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield – May Gathering – May 23 @ 11:30AM
- Charlotte – May Gathering – May 31 @ 11:30AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!