God’s Answers to Anxiety
Your weekly roundup :: July 30 – August 3
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
This week’s blog: “Think of Conflict Like Tax Season”
Is conflict inevitable? Just like tax season, you’re guaranteed to face conflict at work and in your personal life. Here’s how God calls you to respond to conflict when it comes knocking.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Are you a real, passionate, faithful woman who would love to be part of a global community of Christian women in the workplace? 4word is currently searching for interns! Click here for information on the 4word Intern Program.
Please direct applications and questions to Irrayna Uribe, Manager of Operations and Human Resources, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our work, love, pray favorites
Study: Anticipating a Stressful Day Worsens Your Productivity
Discover what a recent Penn State University study revealed about mindset and productivity, in this article on Relevant Magazine.
4 Powerful Ways to Love Your Teens and Help Them Like You Back (Maybe)
Jessie Minassian with Focus on the Family uses her decade of knowledge gleaned from working with parents of teens to provide a simple four-item list of actions parents can take to ensure their teens know they are loved.
7 Important Things God Says About Anxiety
Sarah Walton writes on Relevant Magazine with a list of verses to remember when faced with common moments of anxiety in our lives.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring Kathleen Cooke!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Seattle – August Brunch with Diane Paddison – August 4 @ 10:00AM
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley Monthly Gathering – August 7 @ 5:30PM
- Chicago – August Luncheon with Diane Paddison – August 8 @ 11:00AM
- Portland – August Luncheon – August 9 @ noon
- San Diego – August Gathering – August 10 @ 11:30AM
- Chicago – August Power Breakfast – August 14 @ 7:00AM
- Southlake – August Luncheon – August 14 @ noon
- Denver – Summer Social – August 14 @ 7:00PM
- Colorado Springs – Summer Series – August 16 @ 6:30PM
- Detroit – August Gathering – August 16 @ 6:00PM
- Philadelphia – Luncheon – August 16 @ noon
- Austin – North Small Group – August 16 @ 11:45AM
- Chicago – August Luncheon – August 17 @ noon
- Denver – Monthly Gathering – August 17 @ 11:30AM
- Southlake – August Yoga Pants and Coffee Hour – August 18 @ 9:00AM
- Tulsa – Monthly Luncheon and Sister Conversations – August 21 @ noon
- New York City – Monthly Gathering – August 21 @ 6:00PM
- San Antonio – August Gathering – August 21 @ 11:45AM
- Bay Area – San Francisco August Gathering – August 21 @ 6:00PM
- Springfield – August Gathering – August 22 @ 11:30AM
- Phoenix – August Lunch Gathering – August 23 @ noon
- Nashville – Quarterly Gathering – August 23 @ 5:30PM
- Charlotte – Monthly Luncheon – August 30 @ 11:45AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!