Tom Brady Believes in Himself
Your weekly roundup :: January 28 – February 1
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Who doesn’t love a girls weekend? Get the whole gang together to hear Joanna Gaines’ design lead and HGTV’s co-founder!
A weekend away does the soul and your friendships good, so why not spend some time celebrating 4word’s impact on your life? Get all your girlfriends together to spend the evening with Susan Packard, co-founder of HGTV, and Laura Tucker, Joanna Gaines’ design lead, on March 2 at the Renaissance Hotel in Dallas, Texas. You’re sure to enjoy a night filled with powerful speakers and inspirational stories!
Click here to purchase your tickets or to secure an entire table for you and your party!
Pursing God’s Plan During Your (Temporary) Pain of Change
When we go from one chapter in life to another, it can be difficult, ugly and sometimes seem impossible. However, when we put our faith and trust in God, in the end, we’ll see he’s been in control the whole time. Our latest blog highlights pursuing God’s plan during a painful change.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to the latest episode Just Stay In Your Bucket featuring Patty Ross
Patty Ross, a former Nike executive and now Apple executive, talks about how an early mentor helped her “believe what she didn’t see about herself” which helped her through a major transition.
Our work, love, pray favorites
What Tom Brady Told Patriots’ Owner Bob Kraft
Molly Fletcher shares what Tom Brady said when he first met Patriots’ owner Bob Kraft at training camp, and how his words are a powerful reminder of how far confidence can serve you.
How To Be Friends “With Benefits” (The RIGHT Way)
Debra Fileta with True Love Dates answers a reader’s question about “seasons of friendship” when you’re interested in pursuing someone.
The Bible’s Best Description of Salvation Is a Phrase We Rarely Use
Julie Canlis with Christianity Today shows how Paul points the way to a fresh way of seeing faith.
Listen to the latest Mentoring Monday radio show!
Listen to the latest episode of Mentoring Monday, featuring Lisa Lewis!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- San Antonio – Happy Hour – February 5 @ 4:30PM
- San Diego – La Jolla February Gathering – February 5 @ 6:30PM
- Seattle – February Gathering – February 7 @ 6:30PM
- Southlake – Quarterly Event Welcoming Lisa Lewis – February 7 @ 6:30PM
- Colorado Springs – February Happy Hour – February 8 @ 6:00PM
- San Diego – February Luncheon – February 8 @ 11:30AM
- Milwaukee – Metro Milwaukee February Gathering – February 9 @ 9:30AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden – February 9 @ 10:00AM
- Philadelphia – Chester County – February 11 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – February Power Breakfast February 12 @ 7:00AM
- Detroit – February Gathering – February 12 @ 6:00PM
- Phoenix – Happy Hour Gathering – February 12 @ 6:00PM
- Southlake – February Lunch – February 12 @ noon
- Philadelphia – Mid-Town/Market East – February 13 @ 6:00PM
- Colorado Springs – February Business Owners Breakfast – February 15 @ 8:00AM
- Nashville – Young Professionals Galentines Gathering – February 15 @ 6:00PM
- Southlake – Coffee and Yoga Pants Meet Up – February 16 @ 9:00AM
- NYC – February Gathering – February 19 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – February Luncheon – February 19 @ 11:45AM
- Houston – February Gathering – February 20 @ 11:30AM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District – February 20 @ 7:30AM
- Austin – February After-Work Meet Up – February 25 @ 5:30PM
- Springfield – February Gathering – February 26 @ 11:30AM
- Bay Area – Silicon Valley February Gathering – February 28 @ 5:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!