Your weekly roundup :: March 11 - 15
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
The Most Important Boundary You’ll Ever Set
It can be a challenge to set boundaries, but especially the most important boundary... so what is it?. We learn in our latest interview with founder and president of Parent Compass, Natalie Jones, how we can set the right boundaries for our lives.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to this month's episode How Boundaries Give You Your Best Life feat. Dr. Mollie Bond
Overworked, overstressed, and over it? It’s time to let boundaries into your life. Dr. Mollie Bond, the Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations for Moody Bible Institute, shares her tips for creating and protecting space in your life at work, in your personal life, and within your church community. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
3 Important (but Overlooked) Roles for Greater Success and Happiness
May Busch highlights three roles many women take on without realizing they have or without acknowledging the roles’ importance.
What Emotionally Intelligent Women Do Every Day
Andrea Zintz with Women Working shares common traits and practices of women who are in tune with their emotions.
Girl, Get Some Footnotes: Rachel Hollis, Hustle, and Plagiarism Problems
Katelyn Beaty with Christianity Today dissects the latest bestseller from Rachel Hollis, and shines the light on what the book doesn’t get right.
Watch 4word's Pam Johnson and HGTV co-founder Susan Packard on Point of View radio show!
Watch 4word COO Pam Johnson and HGTV co-founder Susan Packard's interview on Point of View!
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We'd love to see you there!
- Chicago - March Luncheon - March 15 @ noon
- Dallas - Journal2Success - March 15 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago/Willow Creek - "Work, Love, Pray" Leadership Series - March 16 @ 9:00AM
- Southlake - Coffee and Yoga Pant Meetup - March 16 @ 9:00AM
- Austin - Lakeway/Bee Cave Gathering - March 19 @ TBD
- New York City - March Gathering - March 19 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio - March Luncheon - March 19 @ 11:45AM
- Philadelphia - Old City/Historic District - March 20 @ 7:30AM
- Austin - Cedar Park Small Group - March 20 @ 5:30PM
- Austin - North/Central Gathering - March 21 @ TBD
- Colorado Springs - March Happy Hour - March 21 @ 4:30PM
- Springfield - March Gathering - March 26 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas - Journal2Success - March 29 @ 6:30PM
- Chicago/Willow Creek - "Work, Love, Pray" Leadership Series - March 30 @ 9:00AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.