Your weekly roundup :: October 5 – 9
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Now more than ever, Christian woman entrepreneurs need community, not isolation. Join Kristen Stockton, Executive Coach, JASKAP Consulting and 4word: Washington, DC Group Leader as we address how to grow your business and stay true to your God-given purpose in the world today. Click the button below to register for this virtual event!
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish and Chinese? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Dr. Katherine Pang, licensed psychologist, founder/Clinical Director/Managing Psychologist of Lakewood Wellness Partners, founder of the Christian Life Institute, and member of 4word: Dallas, shares what healthy emotional intelligence can look like and why being emotionally intelligent can strengthen your Christian walk. Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Our work, love, pray favorites
Georgene Huang writes for Entrepreneur and explains why giving women a good foundation will help them reach their ultimate goals.
Tove Danovich with The New York Times talks with families who are embracing a “normal” fall activity after months of quarantine.
K.J. Ramsey with Christianity Today explores how neuroscience can help us to be doers of the Word.
Listen to the latest episode of the Mentoring Monday radio show, featuring LaDonna Slade.
4word: Community Group Events
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Community Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/9 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Work Love Pray | Purpose Virtually 10/10 @ 9:00 AM
- Philadelphia South NEW 10/10 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago October Power Breakfast 2020 Virtually 10/13 @ 7:00 AM
- Colorado Springs Lady Boss Breakfast Virtually 10/13 @ 8:30 AM
- Dallas Bi-Monthly Bible Study 10/14 @ 6:30 PM
- Austin North/Central 10/15 @ 11:45 AM
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 10/15 @ 12:30 PM
- Portland October Luncheon 2020 10/15 @ Noon
- Bay Area “Being a Believer AND Driven” Guest Speaker Event 10/15 @ 4:30 PM PST JOIN IN
- Dallas Breakfast Study Virtual 10/16 @ 8:00 AM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/16 @ 10:00 AM
- DuPage Launch 10/17 @ 9:30 AM
- Philly Fairmount/Spring Garden Gathering 10/17 @ 10:00 AM
- Saratoga Springs Gathering 10/17 @ 9:30 AM
- Southlake Coffee & Yoga Pants 10/17 @ 9:00 AM
- Tulsa October Breakfast Group 10/17 @ 9:00 AM
- Austin NW Gathering 10/18 @ 6:00 PM
- Austin-Bee Cave/Lakeway Small Group 10/20 @ 11:45 AM
- Charleston Monthly Gathering 10/20 @ Noon
- New York City October Gathering Virtual 10/20 @ 7:00 PM
- San Antonio October Luncheon 10/20 @ 11:45 AM
- Austin Cedar Park Small Group 10/21 @ 5:30 PM
- Colorado Springs CEO Virtual Breakfast 10/21 @ 8:00 AM
- Detroit October Gathering 10/21 @ 5:30 PM
- Philadelphia ABS Monthly Gathering 10/21 @ Noon
- Philadelphia Old City/Historic District 10/21 @ 7:30 AM
- Houston Virtual Cooking Class 10/22 @ 6:30 PM
- Dallas Weekly Bible Study “Pauline Perspectives on Living Christ” 10/22 @ 12:30 PM
- Palm Beach County October Fellowship 10/22 @ 7:00 PM
- Washington DC Pray Strong Virtual Meet-Up 10/23 @ 10:00 AM
- Chicago Willow Creek – Work Love Pray Humanity 10/24 @ 9:00 AM
- Oklahoma City October Gathering Virtual Boss Lady Breakfast 10/24 @ 10:00 AM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.