A 4word Community Group provides a community where you will find real, passionate, faithful women like you who “get it.”
If you are like many Christian women in the workplace, you feel isolated and overwhelmed. A 4word Community Group provides a community where you will find real, passionate, faithful women like you who “get it.” It is a place to find support and encouragement as you face challenges in your career and personal life, as you build authentic friendships with women who share your Christ-centered values.
Find a Community Group Near You
4word Community Groups meet regularly in small gatherings and large events, providing relationships and resources to help women live out their faith in the workplace, where God has called them to serve. They use flexible formats, from more casual themed conversations to book studies and speaker events, all focused on helping women reach their God-given callings with confidence.
Community Groups by City:
Click a link below to learn more about the group, get connected with its members, and discover upcoming events in your area!
- Austin, TX
- Charleston, SC
- Chicagoland – (Chicago, IL)
- Cincinnati, OH – Women in the Marketplace (Affiliate)
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Dallas-Fort Worth (Dallas, TX)
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Minneapolis (Twin Cities), MN
- Nashville, TN
- New York City, NY
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Orlando, FL – J4 Leaders (Affiliate)
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- San Antonio, TX
- San Francisco – Bay Area, CA
- Sarasota, FL
- Saratoga Springs, NY
- Seattle, WA
- STEM Special Interest Group
- Tulsa, OK
- Uniformed & Veterans Virtual Community Group
- Washington, D.C.
Join One of Our Virtual Community Groups
- NEW! Coming Soon – 4word: STEM Special Interest Group Meeting Virtually
- 4word: Uniformed & Veteran Special Interest Group Meeting Virtually on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays Monthly
- 4word: GLOBAL Virtual Gathering, Virtual Breakfast Study, 3rd Fridays (hosted by DFW Metroplex Leadership)
- 4word: Philadelphia, Fairmount, Virtual Morning Study, 3rd Saturdays
- 4word: Chicagoland Power Breakfast in the City, 2nd Tuesdays
4word’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak regarding Community Group monthly meetings:
4word is recommending that all our Community Groups follow their state and local mandates regarding meetings and public gatherings. Please check with your Community Group regarding any event cancellations or changes to virtual meetings.
Want to start a Community Group in your area?
Not seeing a Community Group in your city? Let’s get one started!