Your weekly roundup :: July 24-28
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
As we wrap up our month thinking about and celebrating our freedom, we’d like to know: is there an area of your life where you’ve found yourself feeling more free? Have you discovered anything holding you back or sabotaging your freedom?
Our work, love, pray favorites
May Busch wants to help you free yourself from perfectionism before it derails your career.
Dorothy Greco with Relevant Magazine offers her from-the-heart advice for fortifying your marriage.
Dr. Art Lindsley with the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics wants you to see the connection between what you do, what you think, and what you feel.
Our latest “Mentoring Monday” radio show featured Lori Berry.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Tulsa – Book Study – July 29 @ 9:00AM
- Philadelphia – Gathering – July 29 @ 9:30AM
- Oklahoma City – Gathering – August 1 @ 6:30PM
- Seattle – Brunch – August 5 @ 10:00AM
- Chicago – Power Breakfast in the City – August 8 @ 7:00AM
- Nashville – Rising Strong Book Study – August 8 @ noon
- Southlake – Book Study – August 8 @ noon
- Portland – August Luncheon – August 10 @ noon
- San Diego – Gathering – August 11 @ 11:30AM
- Dallas – Book Study at Preston Center – August 11 @ noon
- Dallas – Mentor Program Event – August 17 @ 6:00PM
- Northwest Austin – Small Group – August 20 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – Leadership Team Meeting – August 22 @ 7:00AM
- South/Central Austin – Happy Hour – August 22 @ 5:30PM
- San Francisco – Gathering – August 22 @ 6:00PM
- Nashville – After-Work Gathering – August 22 @ 6:30PM
- Phoenix – Gathering – August 24 @ 11:30AM
- Tulsa – Book Study – August 26 @ 9:00AM
- Dallas – Frisco Meet-Up Monday – August 28 @ 5:00PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
Want to receive the “Friday Faves” blog (and our other blogs) directly in
your inbox? Click here to sign up!