What to Ask Yourself Before You Say Yes, Overthinking Coffee Dates, and Spoken Word about the Word
Welcome to another weekend, ladies! We have another great selection of our favorite finds for you.
- WATCH: Diane Paddison’s interview “Women in the workforce: Full-time CEO doesn’t equal part time mom” on NBC channel 9 News in Denver.
- GO: The Dallas 4th Monday Bible Study is this coming October 22 at noon! For more info, click here. Bring your own lunch and RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
- READ: Ever wonder what it takes to be awesome? Dave Ramsey’s got the 3 keys.
- GO: Carolyn Rayback, VP of Finance and Administration for Pacific Natural Foods, will speak at Portland’s November 1 luncheon. Her topic: “Navigating Life’s Curveballs.” Details and register here.
Video of the Week
“I believe in the Scriptures” — Powerful spoken word by David Bowen. A poetic perspective of Scripture not as hard infallible text, but as the result of God’s breath. Get ready to be moved!
- “The Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Accepting a Job Offer” — Use this Forbes checklist before you sign on the dotted line.
- “It’s Just Coffee” — Do you “overthink” simple coffee dates? Bianca Olthoff was more afraid of dating than being single via Love and Respect NOW.
- “Unfrozen” — Ashlee Gadd’s “God moment” nudged her to take action via Where My Heart Resides.
A Pinterest Find
Creative juices running low with fall festivities just around the corner? Check out these easy, low-cost ideas.